We recommend that customers remove jewellery before going to bed or participating in any physical activity. Exposure to certain harsh chemicals or environments will result in compromising the integrity of your jewellery. This includes, but is not limited to the following: perspiration, perfumes, cleaning agents, chlorine, salt water, and silver polish.
All sterling silver will tarnish over time, but it will happen much faster when it comes into contact with agents such as perfume, salty air, sulphur, skin creams, hairspray, chlorine and acidic skin ph. The amount of tarnishing (oxidation) that occurs is dependent on the skin and care habits of the wearer. Tarnishing is therefore not a manufacturing fault.To prevent tarnishing/oxidisation and to revive lustre, all products should be cleaned using a soft polishing cloth.
GOLD PLATED AND RODHIUM PLATED JEWELLERY
Gold plated jewellery will not tarnish but over time chemicals, perfume, oil, moisture, wear and soil may cause it to corrode. We recommend cleaning with a soft cloth or washing in warm soapy water; rinse and dry thoroughly. Please avoid contact with any chemicals as it may remove the gold plated layer. When storing, please protect your gold plated jewellery from scratches, chemicals, extreme temperatures and sunlight.
Leather is a natural material, general wear and cleaning may cause shrinkage and color variations. Seekers cannot be held responsible for any damage due to negligence. To preserve the quality of Seekers leather products, please do not wash with any household cleaning fluids. If wet, please allow leather to dry naturally. Do not place near a source of heating or open fire.
Wearing Your Seekers Bracelet
- Remove your bracelet before performing manual tasks
- Put your bracelet on after applying makeup
- Don't wear your bracelet in swimming pools and spas
- Remove your bracelet before bathing
- Don’t play contact sports while wearing your bracelet
Cleaning Your Seekers Bracelet
- Inspect your bracelet regularly
- Use mild soap and warm water to wash your Seekers bracelet
- Avoid washing your bracelet if it is damaged
- Polish your bracelet with a jewelry polishing cloth (included in box)
If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com